Expert Program

This topic contains 22 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  twordor91@gmail.com 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hi, I completed the training at the end of October 2014 and still have not received my hard copy certificate and tee-shirt. Also is there a higher quality logo as the one that was emailed is too low-res.

Many thanks,

Stuart

HDBaseT Alliance
    HDBaseT Alliance

Hi, Stuart,

I will ask the team responsible for the Program to be in touch with you.

Cheng chanwei
    HDBaseT Member

Dear HDBaseT

I was finish the Expert Program lesson.

but  i didnt received the [HDBaseT Installer Expert Certificate] mail.

could you help me ?

Hi, I did complete the online Expert Program about 2 weeks ago, I’ve got the screen saying I will get an email shortly with my certificate but I haven’t get anything yet. I’ve checked my spam folder and nothing. Could you help me with this matter please.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, I did complete my online Expert Program today. I’ve also got the screen saying I will get an email shortly with my certificate but I haven’t received anything yet. Could you please help me out with this matter.

Hello!!!

I did complete the expert program, but not receiver my certificate yet.

Hi, I still waiting for certificate email since I finished my expert program. Please Who can I follow up with if I do not receive any certification after completion? And how long do I have to wait for the certificate. Thank you

twordor91@gmail.com
    HDBaseT Member

Here, you can investigate an assortment of grant open doors, alter your pursuit with grant web search tools, and track down supportive ways to compose successful expositions and staying away from scams for more info https://www.bestessays.com.au/ start your exploration presently, set forth the energy, and fulfill time constraints. It’s free cash for school or vocation school.</span>

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.