Time to get your InfoComm RU credit!

HomeForumsWelcome to the Installer Zone Forum!Time to get your InfoComm RU credit!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 20 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  bykovadma@gmail.com 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

<p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; font-family: ‘Roboto Slab’; font-size: 14px; color: #4d4d4d; line-height: 20px;”>Hi Team,</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; font-family: ‘Roboto Slab’; font-size: 14px; color: #4d4d4d; line-height: 20px;”>I still waiting for certificate email since I finished my expert program.</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; font-family: ‘Roboto Slab’; font-size: 14px; color: #4d4d4d; line-height: 20px;”>Please need your assistance in getting the certificate.</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; font-family: ‘Roboto Slab’; font-size: 14px; color: #4d4d4d; line-height: 20px;”>thank you in advance</p>

Hi,

I have completed my installer program and received my certificate too. Is there any way you can show a list of all certified installers ?

Thanks.

Ravi

Took the Expert Course for Infocomm RU.Still no certification or t-shirt

i got it

For those on the residential side of the industry, CEDIA also gave me CEU Credits for completing this program.  I had to claim it as a third-party training since the program has not yet been added to the list of recognized programs on the drop-down list of providers.

Perhaps the original poster, or another moderator could work with David Whitney or Luke Amos at CEDIA to make that happen.

bykovadma@gmail.com
    HDBaseT Member

Frankfurt airport transfers & Frankfurt airport taxi. AtoB Airport Taxi will pick you up at the Frankfurt airport and transfer comfortably anywhere in Frankfurt

https://atobtransfer.com/germany/frankfurt-airport-transfers-taxi-frankfurt-airport/

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.