Time to get your InfoComm RU credit!

HomeForumsWelcome to the Installer Zone Forum!Time to get your InfoComm RU credit!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 20 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  bykovadma@gmail.com 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    HDBaseT Alliance
    HDBaseT Alliance

Please note that the HDBaseT Alliance is now an official InfoComm International Renewal Unit (RU) provider.  Once you finalize the online Installer Expert Program, you are entitled to upload your certificate and course to your InfoComm transcript, and receive 1 RU.  For more information, click here: http://www.infocomm.org/cps/rde/xchg/infocomm/hs.xsl/21956.htm   Please note that the online course gives you 1 RU, and the in person course (which usually takes place in the major tradeshows) gives you 1.5 RUs.

Who can we follow up with if we do not receive any certification after completion?

HDBaseT Alliance
    HDBaseT Alliance

Dear Adam,

It seems we have sent you an email confirmation with your digital certificate but for some reason you have not received it yet.The HDBaseT Alliance admin will contact you within the next 24 hours.

HDBaseT Alliance

I am unable to follow that URL for InfoComm credit.  It takes me to the InfoComm website but then I see the following message.
    <h1 class=”h2″ style=”font-size: 24px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-stretch: normal; line-height: 1; font-family: HelveticaNeueW01-65Medi; width: 423.1875px; color: #222222; -webkit-text-stroke-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-stroke-width: 1px;”>The page you requested does not exist.</h1>
    Has anyone else successfully gotten InfoComm credits for the HDBT expert cert?

HDBaseT Alliance
    HDBaseT Alliance

Hi, Andy -not sure why you got an error message…

I tried the link and it worked fine… Can you try again? If you still have trouble, I can put you in touch with someone at InfoComm.

Hello,

I have also recently completed the installer program and have yet to receive my certificate. Would you be able to send it again?

Completed the installer program last night and still no certificate. Sent an email about this this morning and guess what still no reply. Any help on receiving mine will be welcome, would be good to go to ISE2015 with these credentials.

I  am also unable to follow that URL for InfoComm credit.  It takes me to the InfoComm website but then I see the following message:

” The page you requested does not exist.”

HDBaseT Alliance
    HDBaseT Alliance

All,

Try to copy & paste the link – for some reason, when you click on the link it takes you to a page that doesn’t exist.  If you copy the link, it should work.  Make sure to delete the period at the end of the link!

If you still have trouble, let us know.

Finished installer program but still no certificate. Who I should contact in order to solve this problem?

HDBaseT Alliance
    HDBaseT Alliance

Dear user (vytautas.stasiukaitis@audiotonas.lt),
    We are checking with our admin ,you should be receiving an email today, or you have already did? Please notify in case you were not contacted by the alliance admin until end of this day.

Thank you,
    HDBaseT Alliance

Good afternoon, I wear contact has since happened to me the same, yesterday completed the course and I indicated that I will get an email with the certification but has not reached me anything yet. I could tell as I proceed?

Thank You.

Buenas tardes, me pongo en contacto ya que me ha pasado lo mismo, ayer complete el curso y me indico que me va a llegar un correo con la certificación pero no me ha llegado nada aun. Me podrían indicar  como debo proceder?

Gracias.

HDBaseT Alliance
    HDBaseT Alliance

Dear (jmsellaro@intellihaus.com.ar),
    We can see you have finalized the Installer Expert Program,we will check this issue and contact you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
    HDBaseT Alliance

Supasek Sanmano
    Industry Consultant

Hi, I still waiting for certificate email since I finished my expert program.

Please help and convince me to get that email. I’ve try to find in junk mailbox also

thank you in advance

Supasek

<p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; font-family: ‘Roboto Slab’; font-size: 14px; color: #4d4d4d; line-height: 20px;”>Hi, I still waiting for certificate email since I finished my expert program. Please Who can I follow up with if I do not receive any certification after completion? And how long do I have to wait for the certificate. Thank you.</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; font-family: ‘Roboto Slab’; font-size: 14px; color: #4d4d4d; line-height: 20px;”></p>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.