Receiver with Ethernet passthrough?

HomeForumsWelcome to the Installer Zone Forum!Receiver with Ethernet passthrough?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bidiy92719@smuvaj.com 1 day, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Somewhere I found a manufacturer who made a receiver with the secondary rj45 port for passthrough. Anyone have any knowledge of vendors that provide it? Most I see don’t.

My goal is to use data to SmartTV via network and HDbaseT receiver HDMI output for HDMI 1 on the smarttv.

Soundbar is fed off ArcHDMI port.

These are rare to find. If you are looking for a secondary rj45 port, I know someone who could help you. I just implemented those in my top gun jackets sale| https://forcesjackets.com/category/top-gun-jackets/ office and it has enabled so much efficiency in our office.

bidiy92719@smuvaj.com
    HDBaseT Member

<span style=”color: #4d5156; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>who made a </span><span style=”font-weight: bold; color: #5f6368; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>receiver</span><span style=”color: #4d5156; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”> with the secondary rj45 port for </span><span style=”font-weight: bold; color: #5f6368; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>passthrough</span><span style=”color: #4d5156; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>. … to SmartTV via </span><span style=”font-weight: bold; color: #5f6368; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>network</span><span style=”color: #4d5156; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”> and HDbaseT </span><span style=”font-weight: bold; color: #5f6368; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>receiver</span><span style=”color: #4d5156; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”> HDMI output for HDMI 1</span>

<span style=”color: #4d5156; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>If I plug my </span><span style=”font-weight: bold; color: #5f6368; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>ethernet</span><span style=”color: #4d5156; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”> cable into my Denon and then connect my Virgin V6 box and LG TV with HDMI </span><span style=”font-weight: bold; color: #5f6368; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>ethernet</span><span style=”color: #4d5156; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”> enabled cables will the signal </span><span style=”font-weight: bold; color: #5f6368; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>pass</span><span style=”color: #4d5156; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”> .</span>

https://doramasonline.su/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.