No Certification Email

HomeForumsWelcome to the Installer Zone Forum!No Certification Email

Tagged: 

This topic contains 14 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  sverma@transconsolution.com 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi

I passed the HDBaseT Installer Expert Training approx two weeks ago but have not received my confirmation email, is it possible that someone could look into this for me please.

Thanks

Carl

Is this site still live ?

Daniel Shwartzberg
    HDBaseT Alliance

Hi Carl,

Firstly, apologies for the delay in responding.

Our records show that your certificate was sent out to your yahoo.co.uk account on January 24th – maybe it found its way into your Junk/Spam directory? Either way, we will resend it to the same mail address later today – please look out for it and let us know you received it.

Best regards,

Daniel

I also passed the HDBaseT Installer Expert Training approx two weeks ago but have not received my confirmation email or certificate. Does anybody know who I contact to request a certificate?

Thanks!

Jim Spolerich

email: jim.spolerich@oregonstate.edu

HDBaseT Alliance
    HDBaseT Alliance

Hi Jim,

According to our records you should have received your certificate on Friday. Please confirm.

Regards,
    Noa

<p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; font-family: ‘Roboto Slab’; font-size: 14px; color: #4d4d4d;”>Hi,</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; font-family: ‘Roboto Slab’; font-size: 14px; color: #4d4d4d;”>I also passed the HDBaseT Installer Expert Training today but have not received my confirmation email or certificate. Does anybody know who I contact to request a certificate?</p>
    <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; font-family: ‘Roboto Slab’; font-size: 14px; color: #4d4d4d;”>Thanks!</p>

Noa.Mondrowicz@valens.com
    HDBaseT Alliance

Hichandan2009et@gmail.com ,

I will contact you directly via email to make sure your certificate has been issued.

I passed the HDBaseT course but I have not received any  comfirmation email.

Please could let me know whats happening ?

Thanks in advance

I have also completed my certification and have received no email.

<li style=”text-align: center;”>I also have not received a email
    paul@spectrumav.ie
    HDBaseT Member

Hi all

I also have completed the course and am still awaiting certification. Can someone advise me if there are any further requirements before I can receive the cert.

Thanks

Daniel Shwartzberg
    HDBaseT Alliance

Hi – thanks for reaching out.

• paul@spectrumav.ie – looking at our records, it would appear that you still need to complete the session about HDBaseT Spec 2.0. Please run that again, then do the quiz, and we will be able to get that certificate to you
    • samc728@hotmail.com, danbiba@gmail.com, ahmed.hassan@prometheanworld.com – you all completed the course successfully. I am checking with HDBaseT Alliance admin to see why you did not receive the certificate. They will contact you directly.

Thanks and take care,

Daniel

Daniel Shwartzberg
    HDBaseT Alliance

Update to the last post…

Ahmed and Dan – I understand from the HDBaseT Alliance admin that you received your certificates and confirmed.

Sam – the certificate was sent to you on 2nd January, but I will resend it to you in case it was lost in a spam filter.

Daniel

I passed the HDBaseT course but have not received any confirmation email or Certificate.

Thanks !

Shashi

Email : sverma@transconsolution.com

Received the mail. Thank You

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.