Expert Certification

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Daniel Shwartzberg 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I am pretty sure I finished the expert program a few months back but still have not received my certification or tshirt. Is there a way I can find out my status?

Adi Leshem
    HDBaseT Alliance

Dear Chris,

Thank you for contacting us .Sorry you have not received your certificate and t-shirt until now.The alliance admin will contact you within the next 24 hours and will send you the certificate and t-shirt of choice.

Hi, I finished the expert program. What should I do next to get the certificate and shirt?

Paul
    HDBaseT Member

If you used a legitimate e-mail and finished all the videos with the quiz at the end, you should have received a notification that you have completed the program. Within 24 hrs after the notification of completion in the expert program page, you should have received an e-mail from the HDBaseT Administration explaining what to do in order to obtain the certificate and t-shirt. The e-mail may be in your spam folder. If you did not receive the e-mail, I would suggest reaching out to admin (at) hdbaset.org with your user details, so that they can investigate.

its been over a year and I still have not gotten a shirt or any type of communication from here…

Daniel Shwartzberg
    HDBaseT Alliance

Hi Michael,

Sorry to hear that you have not received the T-shirt. Did you reach out to the HDBaseT Alliance admin? If you did and have yet to be answered, please send me all your contact details to daniels(at)hdbaset.org and I will follow up with the admin.

Best,

Daniel

How can i get certificate ?

Daniel Shwartzberg
    HDBaseT Alliance

Please see my other thread for updates on this matter (bottom line is we had an IT issue which has now been resolved). Thanks.

<span style=”color: #4d4d4d; font-family: ‘Roboto Slab’; font-size: 14px; background-color: #e9f8ff;”>I am pretty sure I finished the expert program a last month but still have not received my certification or tshirt. Is there a way I can find out my status?</span>

Daniel Shwartzberg
    HDBaseT Alliance

Hi. We see from our stats that you successfully completed the course on 12th March, but unfortunately your certificate was held up due to our systems issue. Your details have already been forwarded to HDBaseT Alliance admin, and they will be sending you the certificate shortly. Apologies for the delay.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.