Expert Certification Confirmation mail

HomeForumsWelcome to the Installer Zone Forum!Expert Certification Confirmation mail

Tagged: 

This topic contains 20 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Sandra Welfeld 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Me too. i finished the lessons; but i didnt receive confirmation/certification mail.

Daniel Shwartzberg
    HDBaseT Alliance

Hi Ehab,

Thanks for getting in touch. Looking at our records, we see that you still need to complete the “HDBaseT Architecture” section of the training. You can retake that part of the course only and then we will be happy to issue you with your certificate. (Note that you logged in previously with your gmail address so you must again use that address in order to complete the missing section).

Daniel

I have completed the HDbaseT expert training last week but till now no confirmation email yet? Can you help? Thank you.

Daniel Shwartzberg
    HDBaseT Alliance

Hi Billy,

Your certificate was sent to you by the HDBaseT Alliance admin on Thursday 23rd August. Maybe it made its way into your spam filter? Anyway, I resent it to you a few moments ago – I hope you receive it this time. And congratulations on becoming an HDBaseT Installer Expert!

Daniel

Hi,

I too have completed all modules in October and have been awaiting a certificate to show my boss.  Please forward along as quickly as possible.  Thank you!  James

Sandra Welfeld
    HDBaseT Alliance

Hi, James,

I see that you indeed finalized the course, and should have received your certification by now. I am checking with the Admin team, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can, given the end-of-the-year holidays.

Happy holidays to you & yours,

Sandra

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.