Can't get to the training

HomeForumsWelcome to the Installer Zone Forum!Can't get to the training

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Daniel Shwartzberg 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jonathan
    HDBaseT Member

I have signed up but i can’t get to the training material as every time i try to it asks me to log in even if i am already logged in.

jonathan
    HDBaseT Member

i have manged to get through all the training except “Why HDBaseT?” it keeps asking me to log in every time i select it?
    <h1 style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 27px; margin: 0px 0px 15px; font-family: ‘Roboto Slab’; font-weight: 500; line-height: 1.1; color: #000000; padding: 0px;”></h1>

Adi Leshem
    HDBaseT Alliance

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for letting us know, it seems like a bug, we are working on it and will update you as soon as it will be sorted out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Adi
    HDBaseT Alliance

Adi Leshem
    HDBaseT Alliance

Hi Jonathan,

The bug has been fixed.Please clear cache and try again,should be fine.

Thank you, Adi

I have successfully completed training and waiting for certificate and i am wating 3 days for the same till now i didn’t get anything could you please check and update.

Thank you

Daniel Shwartzberg
    HDBaseT Alliance

Hi Sherin,

Thanks for getting in touch. Our records show that the certificate was sent to you on Monday April 30th. I have just resent it to the email address listed in your profile (and shown above next to your message). Please confirm receipt.

Thanks!

Daniel

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.